A Novel Publication



As my regular readers may know, I enjoy writing, a lot. My writing isn't merely restricted to blogging either. I write books too. Now I write books that you can actually hold in your hands and read. Which is exciting for me.

For those who love sci-fi, horror, and just fiction in general you may be interested to know that I recently wrote my first Zombie book, BITTEN: A Resurrection Thriller, which is available in eBook for your e-reader of choice (e.g., Kindle, Nook, other) through SMASHWORDS.


The paperback edition will be made available at the end of the month. But if you have an eBook reader, such as a Kindle, a Fire, or a Nook, you can pick up the book now.

In the near future, I will be blogging on religion less and working on my novels more. There are several reasons for this. Mostly due to the fact that while raising a two-year old and working full time, blogging interferes with my literary endeavors. This is a problem for mainly two reasons. 1) I don't get paid to blog, and the time spent blogging takes away from the revenue I could be generating by writing novels. 2) The religious discussions distract me by making me preoccupied with thinking about philosophical questions which only a few people even care about instead of thinking about plot lines, character stories, and how best to tell my next story.

And all of this is on top of the time I typically require for reading and watching movies that I like. In other words, I just don't have the time I used to for blogging with the same level of interest I once did. Not now that I want to take my writing serious and work toward making a career of it.

That, however, doesn't mean I am going to quit blogging cold turkey. I still plan on blogging off and on, but I'll probably be posting much more specific blogs instead of general polemics and critiques. I feel I have said as much as I need to on religion. As such, I am compiling the most pertinent of the research and observations I have mad and am working on several religious books which I plan on publishing in the upcoming year, and that will require my full attention as well.

So the bottom line is, if you enjoy my writing (and I am truly grateful) please follow my progress and buy my books. 



My author site, with updates and latest publishing news, can be found at:


www.tristanvick.blogspot.com


Thank you, and as always, your readership and support is much appreciated.

Sincerely,



Tristan Vick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflating Atheism and Agnosticism is a Mistake

Discussing the Historicity of Jesus with a Christian Agnostic